Dental Implants in Coral Gables | Who Can Get Dental Implants?
If you’re missing teeth and want to restore your smile, dental implants in Coral Gables might be the perfect solution. Dental implants are often considered the best and most long-lasting solution for missing teeth. While most people can get dental implants, some people may not be good candidates. Keep reading to find out whether or not you’re a good candidate for dental implants.
Who Is a Good Candidate for Dental Implants in Coral Gables?
A good candidate for dental implants should meet the following basic criteria:
- Healthy gums that are free of gum disease
- Enough bone density to anchor the dental implants in the jaw
- Some people who have lost bone in their jaw can still get implants, but first their bone must be rebuilt using special procedures
- A commitment to taking great care of implanted teeth and surrounding gums by visiting the dentist regularly and brushing and flossing twice daily
- Not taking any medications that could possibly interfere with bone growth
If you aren’t a good candidate for dental implants, don’t worry. It does not necessarily mean that you are disqualified as a candidate for dental implants. There are also other options, such as dentures or bridges. The best way to determine whether or not dental implants in Coral Gables are the right fit for you is to contact us. Schedule a personal consultation with one of our dentists at Miro Dental Centers today! Let us make you feel good and confident with a beautiful and healthy smile today!